1. Terms of Service
1.1 The web portal ShopinTuscany (hereinafter website) property of the individual firm MCM Consulting of Borracchini Marco headquartered in Pistoia (PT – 51100) Via the Spartitoio No. 13 Vat 01772210470, REA number PT-178041 is a trademark registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Pistoia.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
2.1 The website is ShopinTuscany mark registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Pistoia.
2.2 All contents (texts, images, sounds, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos) – the sole property of
the individual firm MCM Consulting of Borracchini Marco and / or producers of goods – are protected by Italian and international laws on trademark, protection of copyright and industrial property and therefore can not be, in whole or in part, reproduced, copied , modified, transmitted or distributed in any way or form, without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
2.3 The reproduction, communication to the public, distribution and making available unauthorized is forbidden, with the application of sanctions for violators of the law on copyright.
2.4 The reproduction of any supporting materials published on this portal, where expressly permitted, can be carried forward only for personal use only, provided that non-profit and not-for direct or indirect commercial use, in accordance with the technological protection measures.
2.5. It mistrusted by all reproductions and misuse and unauthorized content of the website.
2.6 With reference to the content on the site that are not owned by MCM Consulting the latter claims to have fulfilled their obligations under the legislation on copyright and related rights.
3. Rules on link
3.1 This website may contain, via a hyperlink, the link to the home page to other websites which are not under the control of the individual MCM Consulting of Borracchini Marco.
3.2 The presence of links to other sites does not matter, however, agreement or sharing implied by MCM its contents, nor taking any form of guarantee of the information or services provided on pages where the link will take you.
3.3 You acknowledge then that MCM is not responsible, but not limited to, the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, respect for intellectual property rights and / or industrial, law and / or any other aspect of these websites, nor respond to their possible opposition to mandatory rules, public order and morality.
4. Rules on Cookies
4.1 The website for its more efficient operation employs cookies technical navigation or session cookies and analytics only to collect anonymous information about the number of users and the ways in which they visit the site.
4.2 The following are not used for profiling cookies and third party cookies, for which should be acquired by the user express consent.
4.4 The website conforms with regard to cookies to the provisions of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 on the transposition of Directives 2002/58 / EC and 2009/136 / EC.
5. Exclusion of Liability
5.1. MCM Consulting of Borracchini Marco can not be held in any way responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by access to the website or the impossibility or inability to access it.
5.2 E ‘also excluding the liability in case of service interruption, failure of the product for reasons not related to the website or to the incompatibility of the services with the user’s computer systems.
6. Cancellation or modification of the website and the conditions of use
6.2 The user undertakes to comply with the Conditions of Use in force every time you visit the site.
7. Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1.La This section describes the procedures for processing and management of personal information and provides information pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
2. The website ShopinTuscany protect your privacy, ensuring the processing of personal data and identification data collected in accordance with the form and manner prescribed by the Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003.
3. The data referred to the website requires the collection to enjoy the services provided by the portal belong to the category of personal data and identity.
4. The data is collected and maintained in a computer, electronic and paper in order to enable registration on the site and the possible conclusion of contracts, as well as to send commercial information and advertising by e-mail, just as explicitly required by ‘ user being recorded by displaying flags in the box.
5. All data collected can not be used for other purposes except those specified and approved by the customer, nor disclosed to third parties unless such disclosure is necessary for the execution of any contract concluded and will be kept for the period necessary for the performance of the purposes set out in detail above.
6. After the time limits aforesaid data will be deleted or made anonymous. Their removal will still safely. Specific security measures are taken to prevent loss of data, illegal and unauthorized acquisitions.
7. The navigation data, which by way of example IP addresses, domain names, URI of requested resources, will be used for the sole purpose of collecting statistical information about the site and deleted after their processing.
8. The user to whom the personal data collected has the right under Article. 7 Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 to request the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or the update, correction or if interested the integration of data, as well as the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in cases provided for in that provision.
9. These rights must be exercised with an informal request to the holder of the processing of personal data.
10. The holder of the processing of personal data collected is the sole proprietor MCM Consulting of Borracchini Marco based in Via dello Spartitoio No. 13 (PT – 51100) Italy, VAT 01772210470, REA number PT-178041.